TLC’s photo contest is back! After a year hiatus, we’re excited to kick off 2024 with this exciting challenge and see our nature preserves through your camera lenses.
This year, our photo challenge will feature four categories that represent each of TLC’s four public benefits of land protection: safeguarding clean water, protecting natural habitats, supporting local farms and food, and connecting people with nature.
Participants can submit up to 10 of their favorite photos in any one or multiple categories. Please send your entries in by February 29th at 5 PM.
TLC 2022 Photo Challenge Winner
- Photos must be taken at any of TLC’s eight public nature preserves.
- Photographers must remain on trail when taking photos. Please make sure to stay on trail whenever you are visiting a TLC preserve and to follow all TLC preserve guidelines.
- Photographers are responsible for ensuring that they have the consent of any people featured in submitted photos (or the consent of the subject’s parent/guardian, if under 18).
Your submitted photos may pop up on TLC’s social media channels and publications for years to come, with the appropriate photo credits.
How to submit your photos
Participants can use this Google Form to submit their photos to one or multiple of the four categories:
- Category 1: Water
- Category 2: Wildlife and Natural Habitats
- Category 3: Farmland
- Category 4: Human Connections with Nature
Please be sure to name your files with your name, the location, and month/year taken.
The top three photos in each category will be selected by TLC staff, and then will have the opportunity to be voted on by the public. The four category winners will receive special TLC prize packs.
If you have any questions, please contact Olivia Garcia, TLC’s Communications Associate, at [email protected]