Make a commitment to conserving the places you love and the land we need. Become a member of Triangle Land Conservancy.
As a member-driven nonprofit, TLC depends on your support to achieve lasting conservation for our community now and for future generations. Give $40 or more right now and you can enjoy knowing your commitment to land conservation is making the Triangle a healthier, more vibrant place for all.
- Invitations to special events like our fall membership day
- Exclusive access hikes and outings to properties not open to the public
- One-year subscription to our print newsletter Confluence
- Acknowledgment in our Annual Report
- Satisfaction of knowing that thanks to you there will always be wild and working lands conserved in the Triangle making our community a healthier and more vibrant place to live.
Make your commitment right now with a gift to TLC.
Increase your commitment to land conservation by making your gift monthly. It’s easy, efficient, and reduces waste!
Give the Gift of Membership
Share your love for the land with someone special. Give them a TLC membership anytime of year with a donation of $40 or more. Just be sure to specify the recipient and their address in the “gift preferences” section of the online donation form.
TLC’s River Society members are among our most generous supporters, making yearly gifts of $1,000 or more. River Society members serve as ambassadors for local conservation and their leadership gifts help set the pace for land conservation in the region. Learn more about TLC’s River Society.