We want to hear from you — tell us your Hike TLC experiences!
During this time of physical distancing, we’ve all realized more than ever the importance of community and of spending time in nature. For our Fall 2020 edition of Confluence, we want to share your stories! Tell us about or show us your favorite moment in a TLC preserve that you’ve had in 2020. Entries can be: written pieces that range from a few sentences to 300 words; photographs; creative pieces like poems; or artistic pieces such as scanned copies of sketches or paintings. TLC staff will select a few entries to publish in the Fall 2020 edition of Confluence. The rest of the entries will be published on TLC’s blog.
Please submit your entry by 5 p.m. on August 10. Please send by email to [email protected] with the subject line “Hike TLC experience.” Entries will only be accepted digitally. With your entry, please include your first and last name and the town or city where you live. Folks whose entries are selected for the Confluence will be notified on August 13. The Confluence will be published in September, and all other entries will be posted on the website then. All entries will be properly attributed to the person who created and submitted them.
- All residents of North Carolina of any age are welcome to submit an entry.
- Entries must be received by email to TLC Communications Manager Danielle Herman. Please email to [email protected] by 5 p.m. EST on Aug. 10, 2020, using the subject line “Hike TLC experience”
- Materials with inappropriate or suggestive material will be immediately disqualified.
- Entries that will be published in the Confluence will be selected by TLC staff based on content, originality, applicability, and creativity.
- Folks whose entries are selected for the Confluence will be notified by Aug. 13, 2020. All entries published in the Confluence will be properly attributed by your preferred first name and last name, along with the town or city where you live.
- In the blog post, all entries will be properly attributed by your preferred first name and last name, along with the town or city where you live. All those who entered will be notified when the blog is posted in September.
- Triangle Land Conservancy reserves the right to use participants’ entries for marketing and promotional purposes in any and all future media. Entries will always be properly attributed by participants’ preferred first name and last name.