All in-person volunteer activities on a TLC property will follow these protocols for the foreseeable future. Please read before registering for any events.
- Volunteers should stay home if they exhibit signs of or who suspect themselves of any communicable illness or exposure, either viral or otherwise.
- TLC will follow CDC guidelines and seeks to build a supportive, mask-friendly environment in all collaborations with staff and the public. We encourage others to be respectful of personal choices and space.
- Volunteer work should be performed outside with no more than 10 volunteers per TLC staff person or remotely.
- Shared tools, equipment, etc. must be wiped down after use.
- We will provide necessary equipment, but we suggest you bring your own if you have them available.