We are so excited that you joined our organization in recent years! As a special thank you, TLC staff would like to take you on a unique hike at one of our preserves. These hikes are private to our membership base and limited in capacity so make sure to save your spot below! We will be using staggered start times to help spread hiking groups out on the trail. Group sizes will be limited to 10 participants, with 2 staff members per group. Attendees can expect about an hour and a half of hiking with the speed and distance determined by the overall ability of the group (average of about 3 miles for a 30 min/mile pace). This is a great opportunity to learn more about TLC’s work and our preserves, meet our staff and other members, and ask questions!
Please only register for one hike location so we can accommodate as many new members as possible. We will follow up with additional details via email in advance of your hike. Contact our Annual Fund Manager Katie Seiz at [email protected] if you have any questions. We look forward to connecting with you!
- Choose a location and date below
- Follow the link with the hike start time that works best for you (please only register for one time slot as spots are limited)
- Fill out the form for you and any guests (make sure to use an email that you check regularly as this is how we will communicate and follow up)
- If the registration is full, try another start time that works for you. If they are all full, please fill out your name on the waitlist link below the date and location that you would like to attend.
- If neither of these dates work for you, we plan to host more member hikes in the Spring!
Monday, Sep. 12th
Current Mask Policy: TLC seeks to build a supportive, mask-friendly environment in all collaborations with staff and the public. Please wear a mask if you are not vaccinated, or if that makes you feel most comfortable. We will have masks available if you would like to wear one during an event. We also encourage those eligible to be vaccinated to get their Covid-19 vaccine and booster shot. If you are experiencing any Covid-related symptoms, please stay home and attend a program another day. Our top priority is to create a safe environment for our community. Thank you for your understanding.