11 West Jones Street Raleigh
Join TLC for the return of our Wild Ideas events with Wild I.D.E.A.s for a More Vibrant Tomorrow!
Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access have been excluded from the mainstream outdoor narrative for far too long. Join us in exploring how a diverse range of people are shaping important environmental issues in our community and beyond! For more information about speakers, expo partners, and sponsors, please visit our Wild Ideas page here: https://triangleland.org/explore/wild-ideas
This is a free event, but we ask that you register so that we have an accurate head count! The registration link is below and on the Wild Ideas page.
Accessibility: The NC Museum of Natural Sciences offers accommodations to increase accessibility for all event participants. Examples are listed below:
- Day of Wheelchair Rentals
- Sighted guides by request before the event
- ASL interpreter by request before the event (TLC intends to have an ASL interpreter during speaker presentations)
- Accessible restrooms, family restrooms, and nursing rooms available in the main event space
- Follow this link for an example of their event day accessibility accommodations
- If there is another accommodation that you or someone that would like to attend may need that is not listed above, please email Kayla Ebert at [email protected].
Current Mask Policy: TLC seeks to build a supportive, mask-friendly environment in all collaborations with staff and the public. Please wear a mask if you are not vaccinated or if that makes you feel most comfortable. We will have masks available if you want to wear one during an event. We also encourage those eligible to be vaccinated to get their Covid-19 vaccine and booster shot. If you are experiencing any Covid-related symptoms, please stay home and attend a program another day. Our top priority is to create a safe environment for our community. Thank you for being so understanding.